I began my journey into makeup after I had my second child. I had always dreamed of being a makeup artist and it just felt like perfect timing.
So off I went training 5 days a week for the best part of a year. After training I threw myself into the makeup world and had some amazing opportunities. I’ve worked with clients such as Loreal, Samsonite, Godiva, Coco De Mer, and music videos including Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran! During that time I was slowly building a wedding makeup business.
I have always been interested in people and weddings so bridal felt like a very natural route for me. I absolutely love getting to know my brides, being able to share those magical moments while helping them to look their absolute best on their wedding day.
My makeup style can be best described as ‘natural and effortless with a touch of glamour’. I love to keep the makeup light and not cakey. Enhancing my brides best features while subtly hiding any blemishes or problem areas to boost confidence.
I truly believe makeup should enhance your natural beauty, it’s important you feel like yourself just a more polished version!
5 FACTS ABOUT ME…
1. I’m a mum of 2 lovely children who keep me busy and are my biggest teachers in life!
2. I own a farm in Ireland. I inherited the farm and a house from my late aunt, and love going back for a visit to get away from the hustle and bustle of London!
3. I believe in the law of attraction, and wake up early every morning to meditate and read books. I love non fiction books. Some of my favourites are The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and The Gifts of imperfection by Brene Brown.
4. I am a trained life coach which is a useful skill to have as a makeup artist!
5. I love long walks with my family and find being in nature really relaxing. I also love theme parks with my husband and children (although I’m a bit of a wimp on some of the rollercoasters!!)
Do we sound like a good fit?
I would love to hear from you. CLICK HERE to book makeup services or to book a telephone/zoom call.
MAKEUP IS CONFIDENCE APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FACE.